Friday 5 July 2013

An epic Selfridges meetup with Patricia (aka BritPopPrincess/Patricia Bright)

So I'm more than sure that most of you will already know of the gorgeous Patricia (aka BritPopPrincess/Patricia Bright) already. I attended Patricia's Selfridges meetup and boy was it interesting.
I can only imagine how overwhelmed Patricia must have felt because the turnout was amazing!
(Congrats again Pat).
On the day I also met the beautiful and talented Chanel Boateng (you better check out this ladies talents - AMAZING).

After the meetup I had the pleasure of having dinner with Patricia and just as she is on her vids, Patricia's so down to earth, humble and a doll to be around.

Be sure to check out my vid below and see a lil of how the day went.

Be sure to subscribe and check out my instagram for more pics - instagram: cherrimocha



Chanel and I


Patricia  and I

Look at the crowd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment dolls!...