Sunday 14 October 2012

OOTD: Mystic Black Camo Chick

New day,new nails...

Hey dolls - 

So I decided to get my nails da done done again - and had to say goodbye to beloved silver glitter nails - but got something even better!

I adore glitter - and when I saw my latest colour in my nail shop I had to have it.

It was a grey-ey/black polish with charcoal grey sparkles. 

I made my nail technician paint my nails black black first then put the glitter polish on top and walaahhh! LOVEs it!!!

The sparkles look bright silver in the pics but they are really a charcoal-ly grey in reality.



Quick snap whilst browsing Primark lol

Just done
OOTD: 

I adoreeee Burgundy at the moment. 

I recently got a new fur shawl from H&M and it's defo one of my favourite accessories at the mo.

Enroute to get my nails da done done!


8 comments:

  1. Soo coool! I love the quirky look :)

    http://whatshappeningnat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the nails!! Making quite an impact...

    Would you mind checking out my blog? Would love to win you over as a follower (and I don´t mind to return the favor)...✰✰✰✰✰✰✰✰

    jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these, gorgeous! Now following you! Do check out my Blog too and maybe follow me if you like it :()

    http://crystalcosmicchic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you babe :) glad u liked. Will defo check it out now xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment dolls!...