Monday 8 October 2012

OOTD: Be-studded in Birmz

4. 

Bonnie and Clyde '08

So, last weekend I was told by my Mr to have my bags packed and be ready to roll out early Saturday afternoon in celebration of our Anniversary (Insert BIG grin here). 

With my nails did, and my hair done - I was anxious to see what was gonna be ornnn and poppin' loooool.

Excitement wouldn't allow me to sleep and I kept waking up throughout the night.
Anywho, not knowing where we were heading was both nerve wrecking and exciting.

I still hadn't clocked we were enroute to Birmingham, and my fab other half had planned a getaway for me to see @TeedraMoses (Aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!).

HELLO BIRMINGHAM

There's me thinking damn, Teedra's here in the UK and all the ticks were sold out - not knowing Mr had booked and planned everything from August! *He actually killed it :D )

The motorway messed up his plans for the day time but I can't knock my Mr's planning - he's a star.

Anywho,...The weekend was amazing, when I thought we were coming home on Sunday - nope, he'd arranged for us to go to this uber lush hotel and having another night out in Birmz :D

HIM AND I.

HIS AND HERS
I'm spoilt regularly by Mr, but I have to admit I was well n truly blown away on our weekend away.
I won't go into all intricate detailing of the weekends events, it's too special to share (soz) but I will say he shocked me and had me speechless several times.

He took some amazing snaps throughout our trip because SOMEONE (whispers - meee), forgot the SD card for the digi cam - LOOOOOL. It was his idea to take some snaps that he thought I could blog. 

SKINNI MINNI CHERRI
DAY OUT IN BIRMS

OUT N ABOUT ON OUR DAY OUT

LEATHER/STUDS/BLEACH 

WINDSWEPT

SNAPPING HIM SNAPPING ME

I WAS TREATED TO MAC - BUT BY THE TIME I CHOSE WHAT I WANTED SELFRIDGES HAD CLOSED THEIR TILLS :(((

A NIGHT OUT IN BIRMZ
PALAZZO PANTS AND WEDGES



YUMMMM
IT'S A WRAP. AMAZING DINNER.


Love to everyone that messaged congrats and sent Love, appreciate it lovelies.

I WANNA GO BACK!
We had a BLAST...

One message killed me, my doll hollered at me and was like "Here's to 4 mo' and 4 mo' and 4 mo' ((Rasheeda from Love and Hip Hop ATL voice)) looooooool.

But last but not least, I wanna say a massive thank you again to my other half. Love ya.

I'm a lucky lady.

4 YEARS...

,...AND COUNTING.

2 comments:

Feel free to comment dolls!...