Sunday 14 October 2012

The Grime Scene

Hey all,

For those on Blogspot that don't know, just thought I'd share one of the brands that I LOVE to support and rock and share with my readers up and coming info, so you too can purchase the good goods! LOL.

The slogan "YehBwoy" is associated with being in "the cool" "sick" "good" "positivity" - the phrase associated heavily with artist @GTsolo_

When we went to Hackney Weekender this summer to see the one I call "Uncle HOV" looool (I love me some JayZ *throws up the ROC* and  the cold started to bite me it was only right to pull out my YehBwoy wooly - so snug!

It was time for a change - I mixed Red and Pink Dye together!
YEHBWOY!!!!
Check out some of the items coming soon from the clothing range currently advertised on twitter and instagram.


Rocking the forest green sweatshirt and YehBwoy snapback 

Loving the tees!



Just SOME of the snapbacks that some of  people have received personally from the team!
While i'm feeling in the sharing mood...


You can see some of the items that will be available to buy on the website soon so until then you'll have these to gawk at!   
I've already seen the full video - the fans are gonna LOVE it!!! It should be out TODAY!!!

For those that haven't yet seen the "Sneak Peak" trailer - watch the clip below!

Enjoy,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment dolls!...