Friday 25 January 2013

New Youtube Video - Beauty and Fashion - Collective Haul


Hey Lovelies,

Hope you're all well and not too frozen - I canNOT deal with this damn weather! SMH.

Anywho - new buys always cheer me up! (any excuse!) lol.

Just wanted to share with you all the video I just uploaded to my channel! - Pls feel free to leave comments and feedback and any requests you may have...and if you haven't already be sure to subscribe and keep updated via twitter and instagram: cherrimocha.

Til the next post - stay cosy loves!

Mwah.






2 comments:

  1. Love your videos!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u hun - be sure to subcribe to my channel n stay updated! Gonna check out your blog now :) x

      Delete

Feel free to comment dolls!...