Sunday 17 March 2013

A Vintage find - Tweed Jacket




Who doesn't like a bargain?

Enroute to pick some new glasses (the new ones I just purchased are way too big and the opticians had messed up my frame) - browsing through Dalston I decided to pop into Traid. They are currently having a HUGEEEE Sale. £3.
I was sifting through the rails and came across this diamond.
I've been after a tweed style jacket for agessss - but have never found one that either fits or the price wasn't right. 
Tried it on and from the corner of my eye I saw two ladies eyeing up the jacket. I was sold!
Headed straight for the till. 
£6!!!!!!

Coats and dresses are £8 - Jackets £6 and everything else £3!!!

Can you say BARGAIN!

I do need to replace the buttons on the front but other than that I'm very pleased with my find!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment dolls!...