Sunday 21 April 2013

#fotd and new beauty buys


Hey Loves,

Hope you've all enjoyed the little sun that we finally had the chance to embrace this weekend.
I woke up smiling seeing the sun shining through my window.
Everyone just seems so much happier when the weather perks up for 5mins! lol,...

Anywho, took a 5min walk to my local superdrugs and stumbled (finally) across the MUA highligher - (cheap as chips at £3) and having got it home and tested it out - I love it already.

And surprisingly, browsing the other stands I found a concealer that for a drug store product has surprised me that it matches my skin tone. It was from - wait for it - Miss Sporty and was a measly £2.99!!!
It's a shame other brands don't embrace the variations of black skin tones. I can find foundation in Revlon and Maybelline but not all the brands cater for us brown girls, which in 2013 should not be the case. Not a fan of sleeks foundations and the only other option would be going higher end. *shrugs* nay mind!

But yeah, just wanted to say "Hiiiii" and be sure to check out my latest videos on YouTubes!

Twitter: @Cherrimocha




3 comments:

  1. So pretty. Glad i came across your blog! x

    http://shugahlicious-shug.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweets!
      Be sure to follow and going to check out your blog now!

      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you darling!
    Have followed you back on both too!
    Love your blog hun!
    Stay in touch xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment dolls!...