Thursday 28 February 2013

New Beauty Buys - Revlon vs Maybelline

Hey Loves,

Just a quick post to share some of my latest beauty buys with my makeup lovers!

So - towards the end of last year I purchased Maybellines "Fit Me" foundation after receiving a sample.
Loved it initially, however, I started to notice recently that I was getting a red rash on my cheeks, so decided to ditch it.

I then purchased Revlons "Nearly Naked" foundation and have to say I love it already!
It's perfect. Blends well, Isn't heavy and is great for my normal/dry skin.




Whilst I was browsing the stand I also saw the Lip Butters and after swatching a few I fell in love with "Pink Truffle".
I love the colour pay off and the fact that the colours buildable. 
I wish I'd brought more now.

3 comments:

  1. Great buys, too bad maybelline doesn't make the naked in my shade. I'd have love to try

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Check out my eyewear line Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in serious need of some new makeup right now.

    new follower here - would love if you stopped by my blog sometime?
    www.fashion-underdog.blogspot.co.uk

    Emma
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for checking out and following my blog hun!
      Checking out yours now! :)

      xx

      Delete

Feel free to comment dolls!...