Sunday 9 June 2013

Matchy Matchy nails and lips!

Hey dolls,

SO - Have been going a bit mad recently in the beauty hauling department.
I fell in love with the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polishes when I purchased "Guava" - and had to get more.
Prickly Pear has to be my ultimate fave from the range so far. (5 and counting!lol)
Then on another trip, I came across Revlon's "Pink Pout" - and fell in loveee!
It's so divine.
When my OH took me away to Birmingham we took a surprise trip to MAC, and he pointed out a lippy he thought I'd like. I wasn't too sure - but it was so lush! By the time I decided I wanted it the tills had closed :( 
But ever since then, I've been in love with colours similar ever since. I will defo be going back to MAC to get the colour I tried though. lol.

For more up to date #fotd / #ootd and new buys be sure to follow me on instagram: http://instagram.com/cherrimocha/ and twitter: @Cherrimocha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment dolls!...