Wednesday 26 June 2013

Patricia's Selfridges Meetup & IMATS Makeup Haul | NARS | REAL TECHNIQUES | NYX



Hey Loves,

Just wanted to share with you all my latest video where I attended the gorgeous Patricia Bright's - previously known as BritPopPrincess' Meetup!

The turnout was EPIC!

So happy with how it all went and I can honestly say that what you see with Patricia on screen is what you get in real life.

After the meetup we had a meal and I can honestly say I had a blast. *thank you again hun if you're reading this*

On Saturday I also attended IMATS with Nji, whom also does YT and we had too much fun.
It felt weird bumping into people that you "know" from watching them but that may not have a clue as to who you are. lol.

All the ladies I met were lovely! So down to Earth, humble n funny. I don't have to tell you they were looking too pretty - you can see that for yourself!lol.

Anywho, Hope you enjoy watching my footage and I'll see you on my next vid!

Thanks guys x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment dolls!...