Thursday 20 September 2012

Just Dye already!!!

Cherri's Hair Chronicles.


Hey there dolls,

So for those that follow me on twitter will know from time to time I rekindle my love affair with one of the many addictions I have in life, this one being the love of Dye.

I CANNOT get enough of it.

The latest colour I had was not for the faint hearted, and even though I'd had it before a few years back, even I was shocked when I saw the end result! LOL.

Anywho, some have shown an interest in what colour's I've had previously and what's next, so I thought I'd share SOME of my past affairs with colour in the meantime as I decide what I wanna do next!

So - here they are! :D in no particular order!



Purple Haze
Definitely one of my fave Dye experiences thus far!
Might have to go back! LOL
The first time I ever cut my hair off! I just told the hair dresser "Hack it!"


This was when I attempted to restrain myself from hacking my hair off! (sidenote: I ADORE when my hair is short short!)


Goldilocks!
Couple years back I added midnight blue!

After I hacked it off and had started to grow back! -
LOVE this length!


Honey Blonde once again!

Another of my personal fave Dye moments - PINK!!!


Loves me some Honey Blonde


My creation - Mixing bright pink and fire red together = Cherri madness!

Me today! - Back to Blonde - But for how long? LOL


Thanks for reading dolls,

Cherri X

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment dolls!...